Click here to show your password hint or reset your password
Click here if this is your first visit to WebAdvisor
- WebAdvisor usernames are all lowercase. Some mobile devices automatically capitalize the first character of your username and/or password. Be sure they are both capitalized correctly as these are both case sensitive.
- Your new password must be between 6 and 9 characters in length and include letters and numbers.
- Your WebAdvisor Password may or may NOT be the same as your network/e-mail password.
- Email and network passwords need to be a minimum of 5 characters.
Emergency Notification Password
- Your Emergency Notification password may or may NOT be the same as your network/E-mail password.
- You cannot create an Emergency Notification account until you have a King’s e-mail address (the Emergency Notifications page on MyKing’s has a ‘Create Student/Staff Account’ link that prompts for a King’s email and password before letting you create an e2Campus account).
- Registration is for 1 year. You will have to re-register any time after July 1st.
If these solutions do not solve your Password Issue, please click here to report the problem to the HELP line.