Transformation in the classroom, in the community, and in competition.
Our passionate Monarch fans – alumni, parents and friends are invited to participate in a tradition of excellence by supporting Monarch Athletics. The Monarch Athletics Fund directly benefits our outstanding student-athletes and dedicated coaches, providing intercollegiate players with a transformative King’s College experience, rooted in the Holy Cross tradition, in the classroom, in the community, and in competition. The spirit of competition thrives at King’s College, where more than 400 student-athletes participate in 23 intercollegiate sports each year. The goal of the Monarch Athletics Fund is to enhance opportunities for our students, coaches and teams with additional support that provides an enriching and transformative experience.
Make a Gift. Your support will provide our student-athletes, coaches and teams with:
- Recruiting resources for coaches to attract exceptional student-athletes
- Advanced technologies and equipment
- Exciting travel and training opportunities
- Key strength and conditioning training
- Special athletics initiatives and additional needs as identified by the coaching staff
Give the gift of transformation for our student-athletes by contributing to the Monarch Athletics Fund today.
Visit the Athletics Website: Stay up-to-date with all intercollegiate Monarch Athletics teams.