Federal Work Study

To apply for student jobs at King's College you must present an original document verifying your Social Security Number; such as your Social Security Card, Birth Certificate or United States Passport and picture ID You must complete the work study packet.

You are eligible for Federal Work Study jobs if your current financial aid award letter or award notice (on WebAdvisor) includes a Federal Work Study award. If you are eligible for Federal Work Study, you may search for job opportunities.

Please follow these steps:

  • Review the open positions for which you may qualify by clicking on the job listings link.
  • Print the Work Study Application and  Work Study Packet. Please complete the student information sections. (Below is the Work Study Application and Work Study Packet)
  • Contact the hiring supervisor to set up an interview.
  • After you are successfully hired for the position, bring the supervisor-approved application to the Financial Aid Office with your completed work study packet. Your supervisor must complete this packet with you.
  • The hiring process is not complete until the supervisor assigns you the job and the Financial Aid Office and Payrooll verifies that you have completed all the necessary documents that authorize you to work in the United States.