The King’s College Exercise Science major provides students with an understanding of the physiological, biomechanical, and psychological effects of exercise on the human body. This unique and challenging program is designed to prepare students for a wide range of careers in the fast-growing fields of health, wellness, and fitness. The Exercise Science major at King’s College provides students with a foundation of both theoretical and clinical knowledge while adhering to the King’s mission to “…provide a broad-based liberal arts education that offers intellectual, moral, and spiritual preparation that enables students to lead meaningful and satisfying lives.”
Specifically, King’s College offers two tracks within the major of Exercise Science: The Applied Exercise Science Track and the Exercise Physiology Track. Both these tracks will prepare students to enter the field of Exercise Science directly. However, the two tracks differ in terms of their preparation of students for varying post-graduate degree programs. Please see the “Exercise Science Handbook” for a specific description of the two tracks for more information.
DEGREE OFFERED: Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Exercise Science
- Brand new, 1500+ sq. ft. state-of-the-art exercise science lab
- Cutting-edge technology and equipment
- Dedicated class room space adjacent to the lab offers hand-on education
- Gross Anatomy Lab on site
- Outstanding young and energetic faculty on the cutting edge of current exercise science research