Our affiliated semester study abroad programs have been selected by King’s staff and faculty to meet the academic, co-curricular, and social needs of our students.
In affiliated programs, students earn King's College credits and grades for their work and those grades become part of the King's College transcript. Financially, for semester programs only, students continue to pay King’s College tuition and King’s College pays the program tuition. This means that students can utilize their full state, federal, private, and King’s scholarships and loans for up to one semester. Students pay all non-tuition fees and expenses, such as housing and airfare, directly to the program.
- University of Manchester (AACSB) – Manchester, England
- Lancaster University (AACSB) – Lancaster, England
- Engage London Program - Butler University Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA) - London
- University of Glasgow (AACSB) – Glasgow, Scotland
- John Felice Rome Center, Loyola University Chicago – Rome, Italy
- Kent State Florence Program – Webster University – Florence
- Spanish Studies Abroad – Seville, Alicante, & Barcelona
- Saint Louis University (AACSB) – Madrid
- Engage Barcelona Program - Butler University Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA) - Barcelona
- Grenoble School of Management (AACSB) – Academic Programs International (API) – Grenoble
- Institut Catholique de Paris – Academic Programs International (API) - Paris
- Freie Universitat and Humboldt Universitat – Academic Programs International (API) – Berlin
- Odyssey in Athens – Webster University - Athens
Affiliated programs with multiple locations
- CAPA Global Business Institutes and Global Cities Programs (AACSB) – Australia, Argentina, London, China, Ireland, and Italy
- School for Field Studies – Australia/New Zealand, Bhutan, Costa Rica, Kenya, Panama, Peru, Tazania, Turks and Caicos, Cambodia/Vietnam
- Alliance for Global Education – Beijing, Shanghai & Xi’an, China; Pune, Manipal, and Varanasi, India
- Webster University – Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland, China, Japan, Mexico, and Greece
- Spanish Studies Abroad – Seville, Alicante, & Barcelona, Spain; Cordoba, Argentina; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Havana, Cuba
With non-affiliated programs, King’s College students earn transfer credits and students’ grades do not count in the King’s College GPA. State and federal financial aid does apply but King’s College scholarships do not apply. Many programs offer scholarships for study.
- Irish American Scholars Program (IAS) – A full tuition scholarship to study in Northern Ireland for a semester or academic year. Study in one of five prestigious universities in Northern Ireland. Deadline February 1st for the following year.
- American Institute of Foreign Study (AIFS) – various locations. Most popular: London, England and Florence, Italy. Most affordable: Argentina; Costa Rica; Granada and Salamanca, Spain; and Berlin, Germany
- Butler University Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA) – various locations
- University of Stirling – Academic Programs International (API) - Stirling, Scotland
- BCA Study Abroad – various locations