The Center's Academic Advisory Board comprises faculty at King's who evaluate the Center's work, recommend new initiatives, and help coordinate the Center's work with other initiatives in the College. Each division at the College-business, humanities, natural sciences, social sciences-is represented on the board. The Departments of Philosophy and Theology also have at least one representative.
- Dr. James Ambury, Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- Dr. Julie Belanger, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Dr. J.C. Blewitt, Assistant Professor of Management
- Dr. Robin Field, Associate Professor of English
- Dr. Daniel Issing, C.S.C., Associate Professor of Theology
- Dr. Nicole Mares, Associate Professor of History